Friday 23 August 2013

Sorry!

Hello hello, 
Just a quick message to you all to say that my laptop is currently poorly :-( (I am posting from my phone!) she needs a new track pad. I was supposed to drop her off at Apple to be fixed yesterday but managed to have a little accident in my car and had to cancel my appointment! Car is all fixed now so I'm hoping I can get to Apple in the next week to drop her off and get her mended!

Until then, I am trying to complete some of my many many many drafts on my boyfriends laptop when I get the chance and will try and get up a few posts within the next few days. 

It feels really horrible not being able to blog, I have quite a few unfinished posts that just need a bit of tweaking and it's so annoying not being able to just post them! 

Not to worry, ill be back properly soon but until then please bare with me! 

In the meantime, please write me a comment or tweet me (@chloemykel) with your blog URL as I love reading new blogs and when my laptop is better I will have a look at yours and follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment