Monday 16 September 2013

Benefit Box O' Powder in Dallas

Benefit Box O' Powder in Dallas - £23.50 here.
 Ah Dallas, a true old favourite of mine that is sadly rumoured to be discontinued shortly. As soon as I heard, I knew I had to get my mitts on one just one more time.


Dallas is a blush that I used faithfully everyday for a good few years until it finally was all used up. I will give it to Benefit, their boxed blushes are really fantastic quality and they last forever! When I finished my little box I didn't bother to replace it and went on to try something new, but it has always had a special little place in my heart.


Dallas is a gorgeous, neutral blush shade with plum undertones and shimmer that looks almost like a bronzer on the skin. I love it because it really sculpts my face and gives a natural sunkissed sheen. The shimmer isn't over-kill or really glittery, it's very sheer and gives the cheeks a real glow which I love.


I'm off on holiday soon and this is definitely going to be my 'go-to' holiday glow blush shade, I absolutely love it. I really recommend getting your hands on one before it's gone forever, and I just can't believe Benefit would discontinue such a fantastic blush powder - I am gutted.



Swatches of Dallas with flash.

Have you tried Dallas or any of Benefit's Box O' Powders?



5 comments:

  1. I quite want this now, it's probably moved over to make way for Rockateur! I want to know why they don't discontinue Hoola...it is so muddy and patchy and awful! Would far prefer for that to go than this X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh it's gorgeous Holly :-( so gutted! Never tried Hoola but it's so popular! I really recommend you get a Dallas before it's gone. Such an easy shade to wear! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Dallas but I have their new Roackateur and CORALista, which I am smitten with both! This is such a pretty color though, and I imagine that it would look exceptional on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shree, yes I love Coralista too and really really feel I need Rockateur in my life! Dallas is gorgeous, I'm obsessed! xx

      Delete
  3. Have to try Dallas... I have been using Dandelion as a brightening face powder (to set my under eye concealer) and I have hit pan on a major way :) So maybe I should visit Benefit soon to check out some more of their powders :)

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete