Friday 20 September 2013

Fushi Virgin Organic Coconut Oil - The Ultimate Multi-Tasker

Fushi Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 250g - £8.05 here.
I had to pen a post about my new little friend and something that I know will be present in my skincare routine forever more as it is absolutely fantastic, 100% organic and so simple.

Enter Fushi Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, a fabulous multi-tasking jar of gorgeous smelling coconut goodness that I have been using pretty much every day since I got it.

The consistency of this is similar to a cleansing balm if you've ever used one, and transforms into a liquid with the heat of your hands and when transferred onto the skin.


It smells incredible, but if you don't like the smell of coconut then you may not be keen. I've been using this for all sorts of things but mainly as a cleansing balm which it is fantastic for - it melts onto skin for a luxurious facial massage and tackles make-up really well. I use a flannel to make sure it is thoroughly removed, but the residue left on the skin by just splashing it off would be fine as it is more than suitable as a moisturiser too! I have also been using it as a hair mask and face mask, leaving it on my skin/in my hair for as long as required and it leaves my skin baby soft, and my hair smooth and shiny.

I can't recommend this enough, as it is so great at so many different things, contains lots of nutrients and fatty acids so it does the skin/hair heaps of good. It is literally just one ingredient, 'Cocos nucifera' and is cold pressed, virgin and organic. It hasn't been tampered with whatsoever which is very important and means that you are getting raw, natural coconut oil that doesn't include other chemicals or ingredients and it hasn't been changed or altered.

As for the price, it's a no brainer. A massive 250g jar retails for £8.05 on feelunique.com with free delivery. 

Fushi's Virgin Organic Coconut Oil is a great product that is perfect and essential in every skincare wardrobe, bathroom and even kitchen (you can ingest 2-3 spoonfuls of this per day for the internal benefits too!) 

Have you ever tried coconut oil as a beauty product?

2 comments:

  1. I had a jar from Ebay once but it didn't smell "coconuty" - which I found odd. Love this over hair and face but it can be a bit of an oil slick! I must look mines out again, thanks for reminding me! Annie.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend this brands one, it's lovely! Dig out your old one and try it again :-) I'm a coconut oil addict now! x

      Delete