Tuesday 3 December 2013

Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Glosses - Rootbeer and Apricot

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Rootbeer and Apricot - £16.00 each here.
I'm gonna come right out and say it, I'm Chloe and I'm a lipgloss junkie. Just send me straight to Lipgloss-aholics Anonymous as I have a serious issue! My newest gloss obsession are these Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing lip glosses, tinted versions of their original Superbalm lip balm/treatment.


I was intrigued by these as they are meant to be a treatment as well as make-up, they keep the lips hydrated as well as giving a hint of colour and incredible shine, perfect for the winter months. I am loving both of these shades, Apricot being a natural peachy nude and quite clear on the lips, whilst Rootbeer is a bit of a deeper shade, but on me it is still very nude which I love. The reason I love these is because they just give fantastic gloss, super high gloss. They make the lips look full and juicy (the point of why I wear gloss, as I wish I had bigger lips!) and they are so easy to throw on out and about every day for a polished, glossy look. 

Swatches with flash (top to bottom) - Rootbeer, Apricot
These little tubes have been in my handbag ever since I got them and they are the perfect, hydrating, non-sticky glosses. I've not tried much Clinique make-up, but what I have tried has been very impressive. I just got a bunch of their new All About Shadow eyeshadow singles as well and have a post coming up soon!

Do you wear lipgloss? What's your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment