Monday 2 December 2013

Estee Lauder Zodiac Powder Compact - Pisces

Estee Lauder Zodiac Powder Compact - Pisces - £65 here.

As we enter the month of Christmas, I thought I'd share an early Christmas present that I received from Estee Lauder, the brand that I work for. All Beauty Advisors were gifted a Zodiac Powder Compact in their star sign and a gorgeous Aspinal of London bracelet. I probably prefer the compact out of the two but that is just typical me!



The compact is quite small and thin, it features two fish and my birthstone which is Aquamarine. It comes in a velvet pouch, which I like because it protects the outside from scratching and gives it a really luxury feel. The powder inside is Lucidity, a gorgeous finely milled pressed powder in 06 Translucent. The compact being small makes it handy for touch-ups during the day as it fits snugly in my make-up bag, the texture of the powder is perfect for multiple touch-ups as it is so light that it will never get cakey.



The compact is beautifully made and I was so chuffed to receive such a personal gift as an employee.
This powder comes everywhere with me and I have really been enjoying using it!

Probably the best thing about the compact is that it is refillable so I can keep using the gorgeous casing forever!

What do you think of the Estee Lauder Zodiac Compacts?


No comments:

Post a Comment