Saturday 9 June 2012

FOTE : Friend's Birthday Meal

Just a lil snap of my 'Face' this evening, hehe! Went out for my friend Conor's birthday and it was lovely, lots of laughs. Almost identical to the make-up I have been wearing the past few days....I love it!! Ruby Woo is addictive.

Enjoy, lots of love
Chloe x


Base: Nars Sheer Glow in Barcelona mixed with Mac Fix+ and Mac Face and Body in C5
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Dark 4
Eyebrows: Mac eyeshadow in Espresso
Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Painterly,  Eyeshadow from Sleek 'Au Natural' Palette (Can't remember the name!), Upper lashline- L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss, Lower lashline- Mac Eye Kohl in Teddy
Mascara: Bourjois Volume Glamour
Highlight: Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Rose Gold
Cheeks: Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper
Lips: Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Red Diva, Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo
I Instagrammed this picture of the skirt I wore,
It's vintage and used to be my Mum's before I stole it from
 her wardrobe! It's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment