Saturday 30 June 2012

FOTD - 24/06/12

Hello! Just as I finished getting ready the other day, I thought "why not take some quick snaps for my blog?!"....so I did! Just a minimal, glowy make-up look using some of my favourite products at the moment. Hair wet & tied up in a bun (the ultimate lazy way to have my hair!) and I'm done!






I'm such a poser!
 Anyway, heres the products I used to create this simple look...



Base: MAC Face and Body Foundation in C5
Concealer: Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Medium 3 (Not shown in photos)
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
Eyebrows: MAC eyeshadow in Espresso
Eye base: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Eyeshadow: Benefit Eyeshadow in Tickled Mink (All over lid), NARS Kalahari Eyeshadow duo (Gold colour in the crease and blended out)
Inner corner: Chanel Cream Eyeshadow in Emerveille (Not shown in photos)
Eyelashes: Curled with No7 Eyelash Curlers, Mascara: Bourjois Volume Glamour
Lips: No7 Lip Pencil in 20 Nude with NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight on top 

MAC Face and Body Foundation in C4 and MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark

I love this duo for a light, glowy coverage - the foundation gives your skin a real glow, and the powder just sets the make-up and stops it from sliding throughout the day as the foundation is water-based.


This lip duo is the perfect 'nude' shade for my skintone - sometimes if it is "too nude" it tends to look quite odd on medium/deeper skintones. The lipliner is the perfect mix of brown and pink to create a universal nude base for any lipgloss, and the Turkish Delight looks great over it, really glossy and lets the lip liner come through!


My mascara of the moment....it's drying out, so I wont say too much more on it or I may get emotional....(LOL) May do a review soon when I get my hands on a new one! Hated it at first, but it's become a real favourite of mine. I am also currently using Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara and Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara also......I will talk about those soon!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment