Tuesday 3 July 2012

Shopping in London! (FOTD + Instagram Pics)

Hello lovelies,
Today I went out for the day with my beautiful Mama for some retail therapy in London - SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!! My favourite sport - yes it is a sport it involves walking (sometimes sprinting depending if you are eyeing the last product on the shelf) around for long periods of time with few rest breaks or time to think! However despite the fierce nature of that description, we both had a lovely, lovely day!

Here is a photo I posted to Instagram with my FOTD - Ruby Woo make's another appearance!

In the cab on the way to Selfridges!

Posing with my pup before we left

The beautifully soft Givenchy Bronzer brush my Mum kindly bought me

Lunch at 'Jamie's Italian' - one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants,
we visited the one in Covent Garden....best mackerel
of my life!!!!!!



So theres a few pictures from mine and my Mum's adventure today, we had a lovely girly day and it was so nice to spend time with her! I bought A LOT of new make-up that I plan to review in the very near future - watch this space!!..............

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment