Thursday 6 June 2013

Face of the Day - 04/06/13






A cheeky little face of the day from Wednesday and a very firm affirmation that I am indeed in love with bronzer. My Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep 4 infact (review here). I urge every girl to try it when you're next near a Bobbi Brown counter, it's such a great quality product. The shades are perfect for bronzing, I feel like mine is quite red toned, which keeps me from looking 'orange' and like I'm 'tango-ed' LOL! The texture is very blendable and not heavy what-so-ever which makes this bronzer so easy to use. 

My favourite bronzing brush is my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, traditionally used for foundation. It provides precision bronzing with the perfect shape and soft synthetic brush hairs that buff out the product to look natural and perfect.

In the photos, I have contoured my nose also which I had never done before. Again I achieved it with the BB Bronzing Powder and my Eco Tools Airbrush Concealer brush which worked really well. I kept the rest of my makeup simple with only mascara on my eyes, some brows and a lipstick.



Heres what I wore:


Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Cashew
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium No2
Estee Lauder Ideal Light in Medium
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural Tan
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep 4
Estee Lauder Automatic Brow Duo in Soft Brown
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy

I clipped my hair back as it needed a wash and my top is from Zara! I hope you enjoyed the post! Please let me know of other things you'd like to see on the blog - and I may have an outfit of the day post ready for next week of my outfit for this Saturday night!

Remember to check out my blog sale here!

What make-up have you been sporting recently?








3 comments:

  1. Your Gorgeous, In love with your eyebrows. Great makeup routine
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you! :-) thanks for reading xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Chloe.. :)

    missyinthemirror101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete