Monday 17 June 2013

Products I Can't Stop Buying....


I think everyone has products that they always go back to and repurchase as soon as or before they run out of them, I have quite a few! It can sometimes be really hard to find products that work for you as everyone is different, so when I find something that gives me the results I want and does the job I need, it's more than likely I'll end up repurchasing it again at some point in the future!


First of all is my Lancome Tonique Doucer which I always, always use - most of the time twice a day. It's a lovely hydrating toner that smells divine and leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated, ready for moisturiser on top. It contains Papaya extracts which eat away dead skin - perfect for smoothing and refining your skin before make-up. I have already repurchased this once and no doubt will buy my 3rd when this one runs out too!

Lush's Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE! Yes that needed capitals. I can't count how many of these I have bought, and I usually buy a new one every month - they need using up before the expiry date due to the natural and fresh ingredients. It's a mask for 'tired' skin and it just tackles everything for me really. I have a whole review of it's own on this little bad boy which you can read here. I've tried probably 3 other masks from Lush and nothing compares to this one - highly, highly recommend! 

My moisturiser of choice when the weather gets a bit hotter and if I'm going out for the evening, La Roche Posay's Effaclar Mat does a fantastic job at keeping my skin oil free and my pores tight. Again, you can read my review on it here.

V05 Miracle Concentrate is something that the ends of my hair just adore. I put it on my hairline and the ends of my hair either while it's still damp or after it's been styled. It hydrates my hair a lot which is important as I suffer from quite dry hair that breaks easily. This oil is lightweight and not greasy, I also love the little pipette as it make's sure you never waste any by applying too much. If you have dry hair, I really recommend this as it also contains Argan Oil and is less than a fiver! Result. I have bought this little pot of oil many times, couldn't be without it!


Two more hair favourites, my beloved V05 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray is something I purchase again and again and again. It's amazing shaken up and sprayed into the roots of my hair for root lift or in the lengths to give it body and texture. It doesn't leave any white residue and doesn't build up in my hair so I can use it every day. It's a great one to have in your handbag if your hair tends to go flat throughout the day.  

My hair colour of choice Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour in 5.0 Brown is something I've stuck with since I tried it. It's true what they say - this hair dye is amazing, really. It leaves my hair feeling more silky and smooth than before I dye it and the colour always looks vibrant and gorgeous. I use it around every 6 weeks to top up my roots and top up colour every where else. The conditioner that comes with it is also really good, and I have had no problems with the kit whatsoever. It smells divine too, which is such a lovely change from that awful hair dye smell you usually get left with. Highly recommend if you dye your hair at home yourself and like a permanent colour. Look out for a quick post on it soon where I show you my hair before and after dying it with Olia.


Another hair gem, the Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask needs no introduction. It's amazing. If you have dry and damaged hair then I would be hot footing down to Boots right now if I was you. My hair is not the same if I don't use this, very noticeably not the same. And to me, that's quite something! I have fully reviewed it here for your reading pleasure *thank me later*...

The little silver pot out of focus is my old faithful Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream that I love so much as it hydrates the eye area like a dream and is cheap too! I have reviewed this one also here, and I'm on my second pot! Love the stuff.


Last but not least, two favourites of mine that I have repurchased time and time again. Obviously, L'Oreal Elnett Satin Normal Strength Hairspray, such a classic and a great hairspray at that. Every time I spray it, it reminds me of my dear Nannie - she has used it since I can remember and swears by it's powers! Theres no denying what Nannie Olive thinks about this hairspray, I trust her indefinitely :-P I always buy the mini ones as they're perfect for my handbag and travelling.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir is something that is multi-purpose and works great as a toner and a make-up setting spray. I probably use it for setting my make-up the most and I find it better then MAC Fix+ if I'm honest too. I love this spray for setting make-up, taking away any heaviness and making over-powdery make-up look seamless and glowing if you've accidentally overdone it with the powder (we've all been there). It's nice for hot days too when your make-up needs a quick refresh or if you're feeling hot and sweaty. The smell of this is minty and divine and makes you feel really calm and relaxed when you smell it, to me anyway. It's filled with lots of natural ingredients that are great for the skin and is a favourite of Victoria Beckham *ooooooh*.


So there you have a few products that I have been loving enough to keep on buying them and that I really recommend! I hope this post was interesting and helpful, as it's one thing raving about a product on your blog the minute you get it saying it's amazing, and another thing actually loving it long-term, enough to buy it again.

What are your favourite products that you keep repurchasing?

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a post Chloe, we all have beauty staples :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the V05 texture spray too. Really handy when you don't want that just-washed feeling.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to do a post inspired by this one :) Will give you credit of course ;) I love the Caudalie Elexir too.. I need to try that Lush mask!!

    Hope you are well. xx

    Blog | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Shruti would love to see it!! Thank-you! And yes highly recommend the mask - I love it! xxx

      Delete