Tuesday 4 June 2013

Face of the Day - 28/05/13



Hello all!
The 28th was my last day off after a lovely and long Bank Holiday weekend. I went to see one of my best friends Michaela as it was her Birthday which was really nice and chilled. She has a lovely blog which you can visit here! My make-up was simple and features my new favourite blush Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush in Electric Pink - it's gorgeous!

I'm still in love with my Double Wear foundation - you can read my ode to it here. He's been faithful so far and I think it might be getting serious....


What I wore:

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 3W2 Cashew
Estée Lauder Double Wear Flawless Wear Concealer in Warm Medium
Estée Lauder Ideal Light Brush-On Illuminator in Medium
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush in Electric Pink
Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Tempting Mocha
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Black
Estée Lauder Automatic Brow Pencil in Soft Brown
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 Apricot Shimmer


So there you go! I hope you are enjoying my FOTD posts, I always enjoy looking at other people's!


What make-up are you wearing today?



No comments:

Post a Comment