Monday 8 April 2013

Etsy Love! Keyring from Erika's Leather



I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to keyrings, I love them! My previous set of keys was getting quite ridiculous, loads of hoops and dangly bits, I thought it was time to invest in a more mature keyring that would still look chic! 


I took to Etsy and searched for 'tassel keyrings' when I stumbled across this gorgeous green one, I just had to have it!


It is made by a company on Etsy called Erika's Leather and came all the way from Latvia in an impressive 4 days or so! The leather itself is brilliant quality. Being a fan of real leather items, I know how some leathers are produced cheaply and others are more luxurious. This leather feels lovely and soft so I hope it will last. 


The shop owner Madara wrapped my keyring in a brown paper envelope with a heart on and attatched was a note stating it had been handmade in Latvia with another message on the other side. She had even signed the business card with her signature! A really nice touch.


My item was packaged really nicely in bubble wrap to ensure it came to me in one peice and for the shipping and item it came to around £12 which for something of good quality leather is a bloomin bargain! I highly recommend Erika's Leather, they sell lots of other real leather items such as bracelets and bags, so it's worth checking out!

As for my keyring itself, it now only houses two keys, a dog bone keyring with my dogs name on, my car keys and a ceramic plaque saying 'Dreams' with a leaping bunny on. It was hard for me to make cutbacks (get a life Chloe) but my keys now don't take up as much room in my bag and look rather lovely!

What keyrings are on your keys?



2 comments:

  1. It is so pretty and chic! Etsy is the best place to find unique handmade stuff, actually I have Weekly Etsy Finds posts regularly, just cannot get enough of it :p
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I love Etsy :-) be sure to follow xx

      Delete