Tuesday 16 April 2013

Face of the Day - 14/04/13 & 15/04/13



So heres what my face has been looking like the past two days - interesting, huh? All jokes aside, I love knowing what products people are wearing and how they achieve each look. Both looks are pretty natural, the second being pretty fuss free but good for everyday.



Ignore the fact that I wear this necklace in 99.9% of my photos - I like it, okay?

Laura Mercier Oil-Free Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear in 3W2 Cashew
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium No.2
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel 
MAC Cremeblend Blush in Something Special
MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipgloss in Rock Candy



Yesterday I only had to pop out for a bit so I thought I'd just do something natural. I'd been watching Made in Chelsea (MIC, don'tcha know) most of the day, and was loving the make-up that a lot of the girls sport on that programme. A flawless base, often dewy looking, neat and tidy brows, a smudge of black liner on the top lash line, super super curled eyelashes and lashings of mascara - top lashes only - bronzed cheekbones and a bit of gloss - done!


Laura Mercier Oil-Free Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear in 3W2 Cashew
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium No.2
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder
Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep 4
Jouer Tinted Lip Conditioner in Cosmo


Still loving my Double Wear, and my MAC CCB in Shell copious amounts - I'll do a review soon!

What make-up have you been reaching for lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment