Wednesday 3 April 2013

Face of the Day - 02/04/13


A quick snap of what make-up I wore yesterday - I feel like I looked grumpy in every photo apart from this one! Oh well, heres what I wore......

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Cashew 3W2
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Tempting Mocha
Eyelashes curled with Shu Uemura eyelash curlers
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
MAC Cremeblend Blush in Something Special
MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell
Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder
MAC Lip Pencil in Subculture
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss in Rock Candy

I am really loving my MAC Creme Colour Base in Shell and my Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss in Rock Candy especially at the moment, not to mention my beloved Double Wear


What make-up are you wearing today?


4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! This blush is so lovely on you :)
    xx
    Jessie
    ps. I LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete