Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor - Review

Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor - £9.99 here.
I never thought I would be writing a post about a razor - really? A razor? No - this isn't just any razor. This is the best razor I have ever used! Did I buy it myself? No, it was sent to me randomly from Beauty Expert with one of my orders (anyone else?) and I thought I'd give it a go! I'd seen it advertised on TV a few times, but generally don't usually pay any mind to razor adverts as they all do the same job, right? Well this razor is just a little bit special as it produces a moisturising serum when you use it in the shower as it reacts with water - say what?! It's really lovely actually, and I use it in conjunction with my dearly loved L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil (post here) which creates the most lovely creamy slip to shave any area of the body. 


I have very sensitive skin on my legs and this razor doesn't irritate them at all due to the moisturising feeling it gives to your skin while you shave. It doesn't tug at the skin under your arms either, and the five blades make the actual hair removal really effective and quick, even on really short hairs. Razors are something of an omen for me as I have cut myself badly quite a few times, but this one has a tilting head so it's pretty much impossible to injure yourself - bonus! The razor is great on it's own without the L'Occitane oil, but they really are a match made in heaven together! I have been using the razor for well over a month now, and it's still producing the water activated serum. 

It's a real pleasure to use and shaving seems much more glamorous with this as my companion!

Have you tried this razor?


1 comment:

  1. Obviously, I am totally going to be trying this out ;)x

    ReplyDelete