Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Beauty Blogger 'Get To Know Me' Tag!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
VERY curly! Frizzy infact!

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Dye it myself with Garnier Olia - it's fab!

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I do it pretty similar everyday but sometimes I chop and change.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I go every two weeks to get my nails done, but I do my toes myself :-)

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
2 weeks (I wear gel/Calgel).

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I get a bit lazy with them in the Winter and tend to just have a clear polish on them as no one ever see's them but in Summer I do try to always have them painted.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
If I'm going 'out out' then I can take up to 45 minutes, but everyday maybe 25-35 minutes. It depends on what make-up I'm doing.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face if I'm not wearing eyeshadow, and eyes first if I'm wearing eyeshadow.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collector! A hardcore one *hides face*

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Hardly ever, I can't apply them to save my life!

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No, I'd say I average on 4 days a week wearing make-up, I love to not wear any and let my skin breath/be able to rub my eyes LOL :-)

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I don't really, no. Unless I'm bored and putting on make-up for fun or to practice which I do a lot.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah, I do it all the time. It doesn't bother me. I think it's pretty strange when people say 'I can't leave the house without make-up on'. I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
A lot LOL :-)

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
If I'm going out somewhere then I always plan, if it's day-to-day then I might or I might not, it depends.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Hmm....every month maybe? I don't know.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
If I have work about half 7am, on my days off I try to get up between 8am and 10am, depends how tired I am! And I go to sleep about 12pm every night. 

18. How often or when do you workout?
Never! Haha, I want to, but I'd rather be at home with a cuppa!

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
5'3" - roughly.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
A little French, very little.

22. How many pets do you have?
My puppy dog Chilly who is my pride and joy, I also had a black Goldfish called Francois (after NARS) but he died :-(

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Quite a lot just browsing at other blogs and writing posts too, maybe once a day? I don't know.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I do a lot actually.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, LOADS of lists!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
My middle name is 'Mykel' and I love Coco Chanel.....so I just thought of Coco Mykel!

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Samsung NX1000 - I love it.

28. How often do you clean your house?
N/a - my Mum does it but I do sometimes hoover around and clean the bathroom if I'm feeling nice!

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple probably :-)

30. Do you swear?
Yes LOL.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Just about to hop in the shower and wash my hair ready to go and see my friend Michaela!


-

Give this Tag a go if you like! I hope you enjoyed my answers :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment