Friday 12 April 2013

Todays Make-Up (Video)

Omg guys! I took the plunge and made my first YouTube video!
I've tried to make one before but I absolutely hate the sound of my own voice and hate how I look on camera.....baby steps, baby steps....

I just used a song for the background and sped up the video so it wasn't too long, it's just me applying my make-up today - nothing special! The song is Latch by Disclosure, it's been out for a while now but I love it. The audio will probably get removed at some point because of copyright on YouTube but we'll see, I just couldn't be bothered to find any royalty free music. 

Sorry if I look a bit grumpy, I'm still getting used to being on camera. If this video gets good feedback (please be nice!) then I might do more in the future....might!

The video got cut off as my camera ran out of battery - oops! But theres a photo at the end to show you the finished look.

Let me know what you think! And don't forget to subscribe to my channel just incase I end up making any more! 

Lots of love 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is awesome news! Well done, I really hope you do more!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you sooo much Annie :-))) we shall see!! xx

      Delete