Monday 14 January 2013

2013! - New Beginnings


So here we are in 2013, I haven't done a blog post for a good few months now. Truth is I was just lacking the motivation, I lost track of where I wanted my blog to go and what I wanted to achieve with it. After starting a new job and receiving a new camera for Christmas from my boyfriend (Thanks Jake!), I felt it was time to start the blog up again and endeavour to make it grow through 2013. 

I am currently undergoing plans to give the blog a complete makeover and prep for that has already been started. I was going to wait until it's all finished to start posting again, but I was just far too excited! So stay tuned as it may start to change in the very near future.

Aside from that I will also be posting videos on YouTube featuring the same type of content that I talk about in my blog posts, but this will be a much more personal way of me communicating my loves and interests which I am excited to do! Can't say when the first video will go up but I'll post it on the blog so you all can find it!

Another change with the blog which I am so excited about is the domain name - it is no longer cocomykel.blogspot.co.uk but it is cocomykel.com - how fabulous? :-) I am so excited about this change as it really feels like my website now and I hope it makes it easier to access for everyone. You can still access it from the old address it will just redirect you.

So, all that said - wishing you all a fabulous 2013 filled with lots of new adventures and I do hope you will follow me on my adventures by reading the blog and watching it grow.

Lots more new content to come.......love always


No comments:

Post a Comment