Monday 21 January 2013

The January Glow featuring Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All-Over Radiance Créme





 Who says that we can't still get that summer glow in the winter? I have been going back to my Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in 02 Rose Gold for a few weeks now and applying it on the tops of my cheekbones, my brow bones and down the centre of my nose. 


As well as liberally applying Hydraluron, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream and Clarins Hydraquench Lotion, this product has allowed my skin to look healthy and glowing like it does in the summer. I've been suffering with quite dry skin in this bitter weather, and for someone with combination/normal skin with quite an oily t-zone in the summer, this has been a nightmare for me as my skin kept looking dull, flaky and red - when the Winter hits I just turn into Rudolph!


After addressing my dry skin issue, I would apply a generous amount of a hydrating moisturiser, my foundation, and then pop this on for lovely, luminous skin even in this bitter January weather.

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in 02 Rose Gold swatched on my hand - no flash - natural lighting.



This product is fantastic and I was so sad to see that Jemma Kidd went into administration as their products have been highly rated in the beauty world. I love this product for all year round and I just wish that it contained more product! As you can see from the photo above I've hit pan on it, which pretty much happened not long after I started using it *sigh*. This aside, I really love this product and the 'rose' gold shade is a great match for my skin.

How do you keep your skin looking healthy in winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment