Monday 28 January 2013

A hairy post! - My hair update

Just a quick update on my hair, as in an earlier post I said that my hair was SO dry and fluffy. It was so unmanageable and horrible looking so I decided to use my new products that I spoke about in that post, you can read it here.




Here are some photos just to show you how shiny and smooth it looks, I'm so impressed! It feels so soft and silky and looks healthy, not dry in the slightest!



The products I used are:

Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask
James Brown Rich Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner - LOVE these!!!
Toni & Guy Prep Leave In Conditioner
 Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Princess Purrfect Hot Styler Spray
V05 Miracle Concentrate with Argan Oil (On my ends)

Lastly I styled it slightly with the Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb in a Bottle - I have mixed feelings on this but will keep testing it!




And lastly a snap of me being a weirdo - excuse the bare face and dressing gown, I went to bed after this :-)

Those products seemed to really improve the look and feel of my hair and I am very impressed! For someone with afro-caribbean hair this is really satisfying that I can wear my hair straight without it looking unhealthy and damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment