Thursday 21 February 2013

Advertising

Hey everyone,

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be advertising on my blog starting from March. I don't have too many followers as of yet, but my site gets a fair bit of traffic and I'd love to help some of you get some more traffic and followers too!

If you would like the chance to have your blog button in my sidebar (right-hand side) then simply email me at cocomykel4@gmail.com with your URL and then your blog button as an attachment. If you have a html code on your blog for your button, just let me know you have a code then email me your blogs URL and I will copy it from there.

All I ask in return is that you are following my blog via Google Friend Connect - simple!

Please make sure that your button isn't too large, if it is then I will have to ask you to resize it slightly. 

There will be 5 spots up for grabs in March and it is completely FREE! :-) Your button will remain in the sidebar of my blog for the whole month and I will be advertising 5 different blogs for the month of April.

If you are interested then don't hesitate to email me and I hope to hear from you soon!

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment