Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mac Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel Review

MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel - £17.50

I stopped by MAC Pro in Carnaby St the other week and I decided to pick up a product that I have been lusting after for a while. The 'Lustre Drops' are described by MAC as:

" A bronzer that applies like liquid sun. Water-based, beautifully smooth to apply with added pearlized lustre. Inspired by the popular M∙A∙C Face and Body FX. Provides sheer, natural-looking highlights 
with a luminous, shimmering finish. Limited edition. " 



Pink Rebel is a gorgeous champagne/gold shade with a hint of pink and gives a really natural glow to the skin. 





I've been using the lustre drops on the high planes of my face - cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupids bow. You can also mix the drops with your foundation or moisturiser for a natural glow all over - making this product so versatile. You also don't need a lot, a tiny dot will do for highlighting the face and a few drops to mix with is fine. 

This product is great if your skin is feeling dry or dull from the cold weather or if you're feeling drained - it helps make your skin look healthy and dewy.

For me, this is a great product to have in my collection as I am a big fan of glowing, healthy skin! You can pick up this product up online here or from any MAC store.

Have you tried the Lustre Drops?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product, such a gorgeous shade as well!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Megan :-) it's a gorgeous product! Xxx

      Delete
  2. That brand has so many good products! I like this one! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! And thank you Ester :-) Be sure to follow!! xxx

      Delete