Monday 11 February 2013

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm



This post is long over-due.........and I'm going to keep it short because there is not a lot to say.

This product is amazing. Literally.

I'd heard so much about this little pot of wonder, and wanted to try it for myself for ages as the things I'd heard were good. When I saw that 1x100ml and 1x50ml were on QVC for around £27 (the balm on it's own retails for £34) I thought it was my excuse to indulge!

It's a cleansing balm designed to clean your face and remove make-up without stripping the skin and leaving it 'perfectly balanced'.

 I can hands down say I can't live without this, it's incredible. The smell, the texture, how it melts, how it removes make-up, how it turns into a balmy-oil that makes your skin feel divine, how it makes your skin feel SO clean but not dry at all. It really does tick every single box of expectations from a cleansing balm.

Another reason why this is so good is because even my boyfriend uttered out of the blue "That Emma Hardie stuff is actually really nice ain't it" *does double take*.

I'd say this would be great for all skin types, especially dry, but my combination/normal skin loves it and it doesn't make me oily, it keeps everything balanced. I urge anyone and everyone - you need this! But I warn you, this product is highly addictive. You can pick it up from feelunique for £34 or look out on QVC for when they have it on offer.


Have you tried the Emma Hardie balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment