Friday 15 February 2013

Skincare of the evening - Mon 11th Feb

Instagram Username: cocomykel

I posted this pic on my Instagram feed the other night of the products I used on my skin before bed. Aside from the cleansers I used, which I will talk about soon, I used these to hydrate and nourish my skin overnight. These are all products that I love, and most of them I use every night.

Clockwise from left to right:

Lancome Tonique Douceur
Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream
Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
TRI-Peptox Collagen+ Overnight Recharge
REN Omega 3 Night Repair Serum
Hydraluron Serum


Have you tried any of these products? I have already spoken about the Lancome 
toner, the eye cream, and Hydraluron in previous posts so you can use the 'search' bar
to look those products up!

No comments:

Post a Comment