Sunday 17 February 2013

My Shaving Weapon: L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil Review

 L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - £17.50 

This product is my absolute favourite thing to use in the shower as it's so luxurious and moisturising. The thing that really surprised me about it is the fact that it turns into a creamy milk when mixed with water, and is actually really good at cleansing your skin as well as nourishing it - an all rounder! 

The thing I love this for most is shaving - it's superior to any shaving foam, gel or cream I've ever used. It creates the perfect slippery surface for your razor to glide over and hasn't irritated my skin at all. I suffer from really itchy legs caused by shaving and this makes my skin feel much more comfortable after shaving. I use it for legs, underarms and bikini line and its works a treat! My skin in these areas feels so soft and smooth afterwards, and I can safely say I don't think I could ever use a shaving foam again. 

A pricey yet gorgeous product that I would happily repurchase. 

What's your shaving vice?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love body oils! They’r just so versatile and I like using them instead of moisturiser- the lazy way out! I’ve never thought to use them for shaving, I shall be trying this out!
    Love your blog, now following:) xx
    <a href="http://zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/“>ZoeyInWonderland</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :-) I'll check your blog out too - thanks!! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm defo going to try this. Have you tried the Almond body scrub? - it smells aaaaaahmazing. And I totally have those razors lol.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it it's looooovellyyy! And nah I havent but this smells amazing too so I imagine they're very similar :-) love almond. And haha as far as razors go I quite like them :-P xx

      Delete