Monday 11 February 2013

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in 6 Warm Natural




Just a quick post about the powder I picked up the other day while shopping in London - the Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder

I can never just 'pop' into Selfridges, I always ends up with a purchase, although I was quite proud that I only picked up this one product. I had been wanting to try this powder for ages as I was looking to replace my current 'handbag powder': Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish. I love the Mac powder, however I was looking for something colourless, with a translucent formula that was light and perfect for a quick powder during the day that wasn't going to make me cake up or look too 'full coverage'.



I also wanted a powder with a mirror in it, so I can see what I'm doing while I'm powdering instead of having to use a separate mirror.  I picked up the shade Warm Natural 6 which is absolutely perfect. I was going to order one online without being shade matched as they are translucent, however I thought it best to be matched up in person to avoid too much of a white cast. 



The powder comes in Bobbi's sleek black packaging and comes with a powder puff which I don't tend to use. I've been using this powder with my Real Techniques Powder Brush as it's large and distributes the powder lightly and evenly. I have been loving this powder since I got it and have been reaching for it daily. It's also great for setting your foundation and concealer quickly if you're running short on time and don't want to faff around with loose powders. Just a quick sweep through the t-zone and under the eyes. 

This powder hasn't caked up on me or become too heavy despite sometimes re-applying throughout the day. A thumbs up from me!

The Sheer Finish Pressed Powder can be purchased from any BB counter and on their website.


What's your favourite face powder?

No comments:

Post a Comment