Thursday 21 February 2013

Make-Up Wishlist - February



So I've done a few 'wishlist' posts before, but this one is strictly make-up. There are a lot of products that I'm lusting after at the moment, and my birthday is coming up so I hope to pick up some of these things in the very near future!

1. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Cherub - I've been dying to try Daniel's Watercolour blushes for so long, the idea alone intrigues me and they get such amazing reviews. Cherub is their bestseller and looks like my kinda colour! He is the nicest guy too which is always nice to know - he's always talking to bloggers and make-up lovers on Twitter (he replied to me once *screams*) so check him out @danielsandler Love you Daniel *blows kiss*!

2. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Shadow Paint in Chained - I decided I had to have this when I saw it in one of Anna's (ViviannaDoesMakeup) videos, Chained is a gorgeous deep bronzey colour which I think would be great for a really quick smokey eye applied all over the lid with a finger.

3. Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer - Really intrigued to try this one as I really don't get on with Benefit's The Porefessional primer after trying very hard to like it - too greasy for me. This Clarins primer promises to smooth out lines and imperfections which is what we all want, right? I'm very keen to try this under my eyes to hold onto my concealer. 

4. Illamasqua 'Blush Up' Brush - A great idea from Illamasqua as I always apply my blush to my cheekbones not the apples of my cheeks - I feel it sculpts and lifts my face much more. This brush would make it so much easier to get that chiseled strip of blush.

5. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink - Having never tried a cream blush product before I am really keen to get my hands on this Bobbi Brown one. The price point is quite reasonable as it's a multi-use product and the colour looks subtle with a beige hint which is different from the peachy pink blushers I usually go for. (My fav being Laura Mercier's Second Skin Blush in Peach Whisper).

6. Kevyn Aucoin 'The Celestial Powder' in Candlelight - I first heard about this highlighter from one of my all time favourite make-up artists Mario Dedivanovic - Kim Kardashian's make-up artist. He used this on Khloe Kardashian for a photoshoot and it looked absolutely beautiful on her.

7. Kevyn Aucoin Pure Powder Glow in Myracle - Another one introduced to me by Mario, he used this on Kim Kardashian for a red carpet look (*edit* I found out that the shade he used is actually called 'Shadore' and is not quite as bright as Myracle *edit*) and it contrasted beautifully to her bronzer as it brightened up her face so much. It looks very shocking in the pan but looked beautiful on the skin. 

8. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - Need I say anything about this product? I need to get my mitts on it. Medium to full coverage with a luminous finish?! Yes please. 

9. theBalm timeBalm Concealer - I had never heard about this product until a few days ago when I saw Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog (She's hilarious) say that it was one of her all time favourite concealers close behind MAC's ProLongwear Concealer which I really like. The word 'balm' just seems to get me every time. (I'm sure its my Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm obsession that has spurred this on.) The texture looks creamy but is apparently non-drying and has great staying power. It retails for around £12 on Feel Unique also which is great!

Have you tried any of these products? What products are you lusting after this month?

8 comments:

  1. I've never tried a Laura Mercier product but I've heard amazing things about this foundation!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never heard of Kevyn Aucoin products before, but this highlighter looks interesting- and if it’s good enough for the Kardashians then I definitely want to give it a go haha! The water colour blush is also intriguing me, I’m going to go and check it out now!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin Aucoin Myracle get in my life now!!! *swoons*. ;)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Illamasqua blush up brush, it's my current favourite for contouring :D
    You have a nice blog and am a new follower here, check mine when you have time

    lsamermaidia.blogspot.co.uk ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving Illamasqua Blush up Brush, my current favourite and a must have in my make up bag
    You have a nice blog and am a new follower, check mine out when u have time

    lsamermaidia.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get my hands on it! Left a comment on your blog! :-) xx

      Delete
  6. This would be my 'if I had a big budget' wishlist lol.

    Some great picks!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete