Monday 25 February 2013

Current Nail Look: Calgel - Sexy Siren

 




Just a few snaps of my latest Mani. I get my nails done quite regularly by my lovely nail tech Karen who is amazing - I am always getting compliments on my nails! This time I opted for 'Sexy Siren', a shady by Calgel. I've gone for this colour before and had to go back to it as I loved it so much! 

Calgel is a new generation gel polish that doesn't damage the natural nail and is semi-permanent - this polish doesn't chip or fade which I love as I hate painting my nails. I think nail polish is really old fashioned when you consider all the gel alternatives that dry in minutes under UV lights, don't chip or fade and keep a high shine for weeks on end. 

If you've never tried gel polish I really recommend it as there a lots of good brands that offer 'at home' kits to do yourself if you don't want to keep paying to have them done. 

Some snaps of previous nail looks I've had in the past few months....











 Hope you enjoyed this post! What nail colour are you currently sporting?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love them all. Really makes me want to go get my nails done!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-yoy Megan :-) I love getting my nails done! My little treat to myself xx

      Delete
  2. I just love oval tips. Chic. And I really wanted to try those little Dior pots, just to have them on my dressing table, they are so gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loved my rounded nails - might go back soon I always change because I get bored! And the Dior pots are SO cute. I got the last one at the counter I went to they were so popular xx

      Delete