Tuesday 17 July 2012

A few things....

Bonjour!

So a few things to report/tell:

I now have Instagram and Twitter feeds on my page! Yes, finally! Haha. I'm a bit of a newbie and I never knew how to do it, I saw my friend Paige's blog and asked her how she got hers, thank-you Paige :-) So now you can see the latest 4 photo's I have posted on Instagram, and from there if you click one of the photos, it takes you to Snap Widget to see a bigger version. You can click here if you want to see my Snap Widget profile to view my whole feed!

As for Twitter, it speaks for itself! You can see my latest 7 updates down the right-hand side of my blog, and theres a link at the bottom so you can follow me! Simple! :-) 
So have a look and follow what I'm doing. If you do follow me on Twitter or Instagram be sure to say hi! 

Check out my friend Paige's blog who I mentioned, its fab!



Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment