Tuesday 17 July 2012

FOTE: Friend's Birthday Party

Hey guys,

I went to my oldest and bestest friend in the world's 18th birthday party just over a week ago, I had a fab night with my girlies and I thought I would share with you my outfit and the products I used to get the look.



Dress: Zara £69.99

Bracelet: Vintage - was my Mums from a very, very long time ago!

Hair: Styled with my Babyliss 2285U Curling Wand with some John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum pre-blow dry for heat protection!

Make-up: Laura Mercier Oil-Free Primer,
Mac Face and Body Foundation in C5,
Mac Moisture Cover Concealer in NC35 (undereyes),
Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC42 (blemishes/redness)
All set with Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder,
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly,
NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari,
Mac Eye Pencil in Coffee,
Chanel Cream Eyeshadow in Emerveille (inner corner),
Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara,
Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow (cheekbone and brow bone highlight),
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper,
Mac Lipstick in Kinda Sexy,
Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder


Phew! So many products! I do love spending ages getting ready, who doesnt?! 
So thats the lo-down....hope you liked!!

Comment & follow :-)

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment