Tuesday 12 March 2013

08/03/13 - Birthday Drinks with my Besties!


On Friday just gone I met up with my bestest friends for drinks to celebrate my 19th Birthday (Post here). It was a great night and we had lots of laughs as we always do when we all get together! I couldn't ask for a more perfect set of friends and I love you all sooo much!! 

Above is a group shot of all of us looking lovely - My dress is from Lipsy and is gorgeous - can't wait to wear it again! My shoes were pointed nude heels from Zara and I was wearing MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo on my lips!

Here are some more snaps from the night!






Thanks for reading! Let me know if you're enjoying these more 'lifestyle' posts that I've tried to include recently. I've enjoyed writing them and there will be more to come! I always want to take 'outfit of the day' photo's but I just hate posing in front of the camera and sometimes I'm too strapped for time - but I hope to do some more of those soon!!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a brilliant birthday! Your dress colour suits you amazingly.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete