Thursday 28 March 2013

Eylure Dylash Kit Review


Eylure Dylash Eyelash and Brow Dye Kit - £7.14 at Debenhams


On a whim, I decided to pick up this Dylash Eyelash and Brow Dye Kit as I've always fancied a more rich colour for my taupe coloured brows. I have quite ashy tones brow hairs and being brunette, I've never thought that they matched my hair properly, bearing in mind most peoples don't.

I thought I'd give this kit a go just to see what kind of results I got, as I'm so reluctant to have other people tamper with my brows - their my babies!

My eyebrows before:






The dyeing process:

I started off with cleansed skin and removed any oils/make-up from my eye area with Bioderma Crealine H20.


The circular well inside the packaging was to be used to create the dye and house the ingredients.


I squeezed roughly 2cm worth of Dylash Cream Colour into the well.


I then dropped in 5 drops of the Dylash Activating Solution.


The last step was to mix the two together with the plastic wand provided until a creamy consistency was formed. 


I then brushed the cream through both brows with the spoolie provided in the pack, ensuring to coat each hair sufficiently. Loving my scouse brow look here! LOL


My eyebrows after:



 The end result was very subtle, and not that dramatic. I didn't expect a very dark colour but I do think the tint made a slight difference. 

Before and after comparison:



The darkness of my brows is basically the same, it's more the tone of my brows that have changed. They have gone from a taupe shade to a more classic brown shade. They also looked fairly glossy afterwards which they never normally do. I'm glad that they still look natural and I am quite pleased with the result.

I will add that the tint was most noticeable after I'd applied my brow products when putting on my make-up the next day, my brows did look quite a bit darker which took me by surprise as I didn't think they would.

The overall process of dyeing my eyebrows was really easy and the tools in the kit made it quick and mess-free. I won't be using it for my lashes (although you can use it for both) as my lashes are already really dark.

Have you tinted your brows before?



No comments:

Post a Comment