Wednesday 6 March 2013

No7 Make-Up


For my birthday from my lovely Nan and Grandad-in-law I got some gorgeous make-up from No7. I was so chuffed and surprised that they would get me such a lovely gift and I know they will be reading this at some point as they are big fans of my blog - so hello Nan and Pops if you are reading!!! Love ya both xx

(From L-R) No7 Stay Perfect lipstick in Classic Rose and No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in Mulberry
The products I am most looking forward to using are the lipsticks as the shades are gorgeous and I have never tried any No7 lipsticks before! I got two different formulas - Stay Perfect lipstick in Classic Rose and Moisture Drench lipstick in Mulberry with SPF 15

Mulberry looks like such a lovely every day colour so I can't wait to try that one, and Classic Rose looks like a shade that could be worn either day or night as it has more of a red/pink hue.


I also got a Stay PerfectEye Shadow in a taupe shade (can't find the actual shade name on the packaging!) It looks like a satin finish and would look great on the eyelid with a deeper colour in the crease.


I am a complete mascara junkie so I was really pleased to get this No7 Extreme Length Mascara in Black. The brush looks like my kind of brush - very lengthening. I'll be sure to do a review on it soon once I've used up my Lancôme Hypnôse and my Clinique High Impact.


Last but not least I got a Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil in a gorgeous silver-metallic shade. It looks like the Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil which is really easy to use and has a nice formula, so this one looks promising too!

I'm sure you'll be seeing these products again soon in reviews or favourites posts so keep your eyes peeled!!


Have you tried any No7 make-up?


2 comments: