Thursday 7 March 2013

ASOS Little Miss Ballet Flats

ASOS LITTLE MISS Ballet Flats in Black - £25
So I picked up these reeeeeeally cute ballet flats off of ASOS the other day as I have been really wanting a pair of mouse shoes for ages. I've been eyeing them on the website for ages and they recently went down to £20 so I grabbed them! (Think they are full price again now) The ASOS ones looked like a nice but much, much cheaper alternative to the other high-end variations. They feel really nice quality and very sturdy - they have nice thick soles that were quite slippery at first but once worn a few times were fine. I thought because they felt quite stiff they would rub but they softened nicely when I wore them out for the first time and I was walking all day! 


The inspiration for this purchase.....


Charlotte Olympia Kitty Embroidered Slippers - £465
Marc by Marc Jacobs Glitter-finish Leather Mouse Ballet Flats - £235


.....Ouch! I think the Marc Jacobs ones are much cuter but the Charlotte Olympia's look very chic. Ah, a girl can dream! I am really pleased with my ASOS pumps and will be sporting them religiously!


What do you think of mouse shoes?



6 comments:

  1. he he these are so cute and fun!

    Be great if you could check out my latests posts on my: Boohoo Global Styler entry & BeeJewels curb chain necklace review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for your comment! I'll be sure to check out your blog xxx

      Delete
  2. These are on my wishlist too! I actually don't really like the CO ones, I think the cats face is a bit weird, the Marc Jacobs mice ones are dreamy though!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing these as well, they're so cute! Could you tell me if they fit true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say yes they are :-) comfy and not tight. Really cute shoes! xx

      Delete