Tuesday 12 March 2013

YSL Touche Éclat Foundation in BD50 Review


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation in BD50 - £29
I have been meaning to do this review for a few months now as I have been really enjoying using this foundation. The YSL Touche Eclat Foundation is a light to medium coverage very dewy foundation which brightens the complexion and gives your skin a lovely glow.


The packaging is really something too - the glass bottle with gold top looks gorgeous on any dressing table and despite being glass is fine for travelling with (for me).

No make-up (Christ!)
Wearing nothing but YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in BD50
The shade is perfect for me, not too dark and not too light, pretty spot on.  You can see from the above photo that the foundation is very dewy and I always like to set it with powder to make sure it lasts longer. I do this with all my foundations as it can wear off on me without. 

Full face done and set with powder!



Despite setting it lightly with powder my skin still looks radiant and the coverage is enough just to even out skin tone and minor blemishes - it did a great job at tackling a scar from a blemish on my cheek which I didn't go over with concealer!

If you like a light to medium foundation with a dewy finish then this one could be for you! It feels really lightweight when I have it on and lasts quite nicely throughout the day.

Have you tried the Touch Eclat foundation?


(P.S I'm wearing:
Blazer - Primark
Shirt- Sparke & Fade
Necklace - H&M)

4 comments:

  1. What an interesing review! Great post! And you are so beautiful ;)
    And by the way - would you like to follow each other? I'd be very glad! Let me know, dear ♥

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! very sweet. And of course I'll pop over to your blog now and follow! xx

      Delete
  2. youre so beautiful! may i ask how do you apply it and what powder do you set it with?? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apply it with a Beauty Blender sponge (search my blog for a review) or a Real Techniques buffing brush. And set with Laura Mercier Translucent powder. Hope that helps! And thank u!

      Delete