Wednesday 6 March 2013

My 19th Birthday!


Hello lovely blog readers, just thought I'd give you a little update!

So on Monday just gone it was my 19th Birthday - ever so scary - I feel old! Good excuse or not, that has been part of the reason I haven't posted since last Wednesday, teamed with working a lot last week. 

All the birthday excitement over (boo!), I'll be posting regularly as normal over the next few days if I don't get too strapped for time with work etc. 

My Birthday was a lot of fun and I spent it shopping at Westfield White City in Shepherds Bush which is much more glamorous than it's younger sister Westfield Stratford (My favourite place to shop!) It was a great day out and I bought a lots of new bits and bobs - mostly clothes - which I may feature soon. I think I definitely prefer the Stratford one though, as it's so much more convenient to get to and I prefer the general atmosphere in there. 

I had a lovely lunch at Wagamama with my boyfriend and stuffed my face further in the evening with my family at our local Mexican which was really yummy and a great night out. 

All in all, despite being older, nothing much has changed in my world and I have lots of posts coming very very soon!



(P.S I thought I'd include a picture of the card my boyfriend got me - the one in the middle with the bottle of hot sauce - what a joker! Hehe) 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a brilliant birthday lovely!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete