Saturday 4 August 2012

(A quick!) FOTD - 02/09/12

 A quick little FOTD for the 2nd as I did a bit of spontaneous make-up and ended up quite liking it!
Ignore the face I am pulling, I got extremely bored waiting for my boyfriend to come round, and I just took to Instagram to make a twat out of myself, haha!


Heres what I used to create the look:

Base: Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer mixed with Mac Face and Body Foundation in C5 (I love love love mixing my primer with my foundation for a longer-lasting look, I just love the effect it gives)

Eyebrows: Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder, GOSH Clear Brow Gel

Eyes: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep 4 (Instead of trying to find a crease colour, just grab your bronzer and use a blending brush (I used a Mac 217 brush) and just run it through your socket to define it!), Mac Eye Pencil in Coffee on upper and lower lash line, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Cheeks: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep 4 just along the cheekbones to sculpt slightly

Lips: Nars Lipstick in Funny Face (Review coming very soon!!)

-

Thats the face, I wore this out on a pretty boring trip to run some errands and felt rather done-up, LOL! Oh well, thats the fun of make-up!

Hope you enjoyed ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment