Friday 10 August 2012

The Liebster Blog Award


Hello lovelies!

I do have some posts coming your way later on today - My two favourite under-eye concealers and a review of NARS' Amour blusher! So keep an eye out for those.

-

So, I was checking my emails just now and I had a message from the lovely Hermione at Hermione Lifestyle - check her blog out if you love Harry Potter and a little bit of everything! She is the sweetest.

She left a comment on my most recent post  saying that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award!



These are the rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs

So here goes!!

-

11 things about myself:
  1. I have a dog called Chilly and he is almost 4 years (28 in dog years!)
  2. Most people think my hair is black but it's actually brown, theres just so much of it that it looks black!
  3. My favourite dinner is Salmon en Croute with mashed potatoes
  4. I used to be obsessed with Diet Coke before I found out it was worse than the full fat one!
  5. I have a boyfriend called Jake and we have been together for nearly 3 years! (Eek!)
  6. My Mum was born on the island of St.Vincent in the Caribbean and moved to England when she met my Dad
  7. I want hair like Lauren Conrad - long, healthy and thick!
  8. If I could get anyone to do my make-up for my wedding I would get Francois Nars, he is my hero
  9. When I was 7 I wrote and recorded a song about 911 called 'Why' (Haha cheesy, but 911 really interested and upset me)
  10. Sometimes I feel like giving up trying to find a job and just pop out some babies - I would enjoy that 100000000x more!
  11. I'm 18 and have already designed my wedding dress in my head
-

Hermione's 11 questions for me:




1) Which are your top 3 Blogs?

2) What do you want your life to be in 10 years?
I'd like to be married/settled with some beautiful babies and more dogs!

3) Day or Night?
Night


4) Who inspires you to do blogging?
All the blogs mentioned above! And lots of other people I follow. Also my passion for beauty and make-up inspires me

5) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Idealist
Positive
Loving

6) What is the best memory you have of your life so far?
My holiday to Turkey this year, it was amazing

7) Do you have a favourite clothing item? If so, what is it?
My leather jacket

8) Do you wish you got a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11 years old?
Yes and no - I did like Harry Potter a lot, but only for a brief time

9) Are you close to the rest of your family?
Yeah, all of them

10) If you could get one beauty item for free, what would it be?
Serum, because it's expensive!

11) Would you like to say anything specific to the people, who'll read you Blog-post now?
Hello! Thank-you for the comments and for loving the blog. And to Hermione thank-you for nominating me! This is fun!

-

My 11 questions for those I have tagged:

1. Why did you choose to start your blog?
2. What is your most essential beauty item/product?
3. Who's blog are you loving at the moment? (Pick 3)
4. If you could choose anyone, who would do your make-up for a special occasion?
5. What's your favourite dinner?
6. Is there anything you are looking forward to in the next few weeks?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Are you a follower of my blog? (If not, click follow!)
9. What music/musician are you loving at the moment?
10. Who/what inspires you?
11. What is your biggest dream/ambition?

-

My 11 Nominees:


-

Those are my nominees! I will contact them all individually as quick as I can to notify them of the nomination! 
I think this is such a great idea for bloggers who are really struggling to get followers or recognition for their work! I hope by nominating those blogs I can get them some traffic and it's a fun tagging game for all
:-)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, I wish I tag you back! You can check out my answers to your questions: http://chel-sea-xo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html :)

    ChelseaXO

    ReplyDelete