Monday 6 August 2012

Review: Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Liquid Eyeliner


I picked up this Estée  Lauder Double Wear Eyeliner about a month ago, and although I haven't used it religiously, I've really been enjoying it.

Like most girls I think a good liquid eyeliner that actually stays in place all day is hard to come by, but this one really does do just that.

It was so hard to get a good photo of that pesky shiny packaging!

I never used to like long wands on my liquid eyeliners, but this one is really easy to use and I can't fault the design of the brush. The brush is fairly sturdy, but it has a very fine point, something that my L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss doesn't have. The fine point means it's super easy to get that 'cat-eye' look and you can draw the line fairly thin all the way up to fairly thick.





The pigmentation of the liner is very, very black and you only need one line (going over in some areas) to get a completely opaque line. I've only used this for my upper lash line, but I don't see why this wouldn't be great for the lower lash line also if you like that intense look.


Here's me wearing the Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Eyeliner in 01 Black on one eye.

I am also wearing Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation in B50,  Mac Moisture Cover Concealer in NC35, Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Medium 3, Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight.


-

I really love this eyeliner and it's my 'go-to' if I want that Lauren Conrad polished cat-eye look. It's the first Estée Lauder product that I have tried and it's only spurred me on to try more of their products!

You can get the Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Eyeliner from esteelauder.co.uk and it comes in Black, Brown, Graphite and Bronze. I think the Brown would be great for a Marilyn Monroe look!

Hope you enjoyed the review!


1 comment: