Thursday 2 August 2012

August Wishlist

 Hello lovelies!

Here's my wishlist of products I have been lusting after and hope to purchase this month!



1. Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid

I have been wanting to try the Liquid Gold by Alpha-H for so long now, I've heard such good things about what it does for skin. I already use glycolic acid in my skincare routine, so I'm more than ready to boost the dosage!

2. Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Beauty Oil

I am yet to try any Neal's Yard products and I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this organic oil. The ingredients are: Golden flax seed oil, Hemp seed oil, Avocado oil, Evening primrose oil and Pumpkin seed oil. This sounds amazing for night time nourishment and keeping skin looking glowing and healthy.

3. Leighton Denny Well Heeled Exfoliating Masque

I'm really into foot care at the moment and this tri-enzyme exfolating mask for your feet seems perfect! A little like the Elemis Papaya Enzyme peel for the face, it contains Papaya and Pineapples which are natural fruit exfoliants and eat away at dead skin. Perfect for getting dry, flaky feet into gorgeous, smooth condition!

4. Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment 

I have been using heat on my hair quite frequently recently, and I feel it's time to give it some serious nourishment to get it through the next few months. This treatment is a purse-friendly price and I've heard great things. It's also quick for the times I need a quick bit of moisture and repair when I'm strapped for time - leave on for 60 seconds then wash off, perfect!

5. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

The holy grail of lip balms, apparently. I've heard that it's a matte finish so it will be perfect pre-matte lipstick application to give my lips a bit of life. I am yet to try any NUXE products, but I will definitely be getting my mitts on this one soon!

6. Zara Combined Shopper in Black

I am a sucker for black handbags, I just think they always look so chic and they go with absolutely anything! This one from Zara is a bargain for £39.99 and looks big enough for when I have a bit extra to carry (my current Zara bowling bag sometimes bursts at the seams with all the things I chuck into it!) I hope to purchase this soon as I just love Zara's handbags, they are always on trend and great quality for the price.

7. Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream

Another haircare treat I really want to try, this hair cream is something you can use as a masque or as a leave-in-conditioner after washing your hair. It's extremely nourishing and has lots of botanical ingredients, I bet it smells amazing! I hope that this can give me lovely, well conditioned and repaired hair! *crosses fingers*

8. Yves Saint Laurent Le Tient Touche Eclat Foundation

I am so excited to try this and I need to buy it immediately!!! This foundation has been given such great reviews and is based on the original Touche Eclat by YSL, the concealer/illuminator that has become a cult product in the beauty world. I absolutely love dewy, glowy foundations and this one claims to be just that. The shade range is pretty impressive and I can't wait to visit a YSL counter soon to get my hands on it!

9. Moa The Green Balm

This little multi-tasker is something I've been wanting as it can do so many things! You can use it as a cleansing balm, intensive moisturiser for dry or chapped skin, an antiseptic for spots or cuts....the list goes on! I think it would be handy and beneficial to have something like this little pot of goodnessin the stash just incase as it can be put to so many uses! 

10. REN Max Moisture Concentrate

And last but not least, this serum from REN. I already have the Omega 3 Night Repair Serum from this brand and I am loving it! This one is an intense moisture treatment that I would use when my skin is looking parched or feeling dehydrated. Sometimes the weather can really affect your skin, and if you keep it moisturised and balanced, your skin will look plumped, smooth and lovely. This serum seems like just the thing for when I am needing a skin boost!


Hope you enjoyed! What are your beauty lusts this month??



8 comments:

  1. great post! I love discovering new products! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, me too!

      Lovely blog, I followed you :-)
      X

      Delete
  2. wow. find the products very nice and good <3 your blog is very interesting and good <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :-)

      I'm glad you like the blog, yours is lovely too :-)
      X

      Delete
  3. Nice post !

    Great review !! :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s I want to invite you to my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you, I'll check out your blog now & follow :-)
      X

      Delete
  4. Great wishlist! After reading this I really wanna try the Yves Saint Laurent Le Tient Touche Eclat Foundation, thanks for sharing.

    http://heyconstance.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, can't wait to get my hands on it!
    and thank-you :-) glad you liked it
    X

    ReplyDelete