Friday 31 August 2012

Instagramming #1


The latest Instagram pictures from my feed....see what I've been up to in the past week or so! and be sure to follow me on Instagram: cocomykel

:-)

Mine and my boyfriends savings fund for the
Pug we want to get :-) he loves Lord of the Rings lol

My pup being sleepy

Face of the Day - post here

My new links!

Chilly posing on the stairs

My dog's toy after I stitched it up - LOL

Nail of the day - Chanel - Satellite

Trying to re-organise my stuff after holiday

My new health kick - Soya milk!

At the airport in Almeria

Me and my boyfriend's Mum texting about him
passing his driving test!!!

Home from holiday with my puppy

My new RSPCA keyring :-)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I really like it!

Me listening to music on the edge of the pool on holiday

Duty free purchase! Mac Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher

Chilly hugging my teddy!

Lipsticks!

New MUA purchases - post soon!

Prawns and wholewheat pasta for lunch!

My "Chilly" keyring :-)

Face of the day post

One of the MUA Lipsticks I picked up! Gorgeous bubblegum pink!

Me being sad LOL

Do I take too many pictures of my dog? Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment