Thursday 30 August 2012

Skincare Routine - Eyes & Lips


So I only just realised that I completely missed out my eye and lip products from my skincare routine!! How naughty of me. So here they are!

From left to right (ish!):

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
I use this first to prep my lips before any lip products and before bed, you can read why I love this stuff here along with a tip explaining how I use it!

Blistex MedPlus for Lips
Probably the best lip balm in the world. I have one in my handbag, one on my bedside and one in my car! It's got Jojoba oil and Vitamin E in it and moisturises beautifully and effectively. I even use it after the Elizabeth Arden for guaranteed nourishment.

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser
Another great one by Blistex, I really recommend their lip products. This one is great as it has an SPF of 10 and is the one I always use when I'm away on holiday. It's brilliant and minty just like the MedPlus.

Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel
Probably the cheapest product I use on my face - £1.50!! This stuff is so good. Honestly, I don't think I would ever spend more on an eye gel unless Boots discontinue this stuff. It's SO cooling on the eyes. Feels great in the mornings when your feeling tired and groggy and makes the eye area look awake. It has a nice texture, it's not harsh and it does the job. Pick one up on your next trip to Boots and see what you think!

Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream
Such a great eye cream, it's the only one I use - morning and evening. It is super, super moisturising, light enough for the eye area and hydrates all day. It's the perfect concealer companion if you find yours can go dry and cakey *sticks hand in air!*

Indeed Labs Peptalash Eyelash Serum
Been trying this out for a few weeks now twice a day, not sure what I think of it yet.....hmmm. I'll report back!

-

So that was my eye and lip products in all their glory - which products do you use?



No comments:

Post a Comment